Suffering from Insomnia?
Do you or someone you know suffer from Insomnia?
If so, please continue reading
- If you suffer from Insomnia, you are not alone. 60 million Americans suffer from Insomnia.
- There is help for all 60 million sufferers.
- Let me introduce Nexalin Therapy, a fully FDA cleared medical treatment for those suffering from Insomnia.
you take the time to do your due diligence, I believe you will appreciate why
Nexalin should be your
first choice in treating Insomnia.
- Nexalin is safe. The warning label is a simple four words: “No serious side effects.”
has a higher success rate than the alternatives, including invasive medical
devices and potentially
- Nexalin is cost effective.
More information about Insomnia
Insomnia is responsible for at least $42 billion in direct and indirect healthcare costs each year. Up to 60 million Americans suffer from some form of insomnia; a frightening number of those cases are undiagnosed and untreated, even as the condition becomes a mounting financial burden on America’s employers and the healthcare system. In fact, the economic and social impact of insomnia is devastating.
- People with insomnia miss work twice as much as those who do not suffer from the condition.
- Insomnia costs employers about 4.4 days of wages per untreated individual over a six-month period, not including
money spent on indirect costs, such as lost productivity and costs to treat the medical consequences of insomnia.
- Sales of agents for treatment of the four most significant sleep disorders exceeded $3 billion in 2005, with insomnia agents claiming 82% of the market.
- Healthcare professionals in training who work recurring 24-hour shifts with little sleep have been found to make 36% more serious medical errors and five times as many serious diagnostic errors than those whose work is limited to 16 consecutive hours, according to “Ignoring Insomnia Costs America $42 Billion a Year.” See article here.
While there are currently several treatment methods available for Insomnia sufferers, most require taking a pill every day, which can be costly, addictive, unpleasant, and potentially unsafe or lead to dangerous invasive surgery.
The Nexalin Solution
If you or someone you love suffers from Insomnia, Nexalin is an FDA cleared drug free alternative therapy that helps your body to do the job it was intended to do without the use of medications...heal itself.
How Nexalin Appears to Work
Nexalin Technology provides stimulation that appears to positively affect the hypothalamus and associated brain structures to adapt and alter the levels of neuropeptides, neurotransmitters, and neuromodulators critical to maintaining normal mood behavior and brain performance. This effect is long lasting in the treatment of Insomnia. At the completion of Nexalin Therapy, it appears the hypothalamus has either adapted to a new level of homeostasis or is in the process of stabilizing, resulting in long lasting benefit to the patient.
Nexalin Treatments are Simple
A patient is seated in a comfortable chair or on a table. Three contact pads are placed on the patient's head, one behind each ear in the mastoid area and a third on the forehead below the hairline. The Nexalin Certified Technician simply pushes a start button. The Nexalin device stays on for 40 minutes per session and turns itself off. Either one treatment a day or a group of several treatments per day may be suggested by your healthcare professional. It is that simple.