Why Should you consider Nexalin First?
is a drug-free therapy with proven results for the treatment of a variety of Anxiety issues related to brain function, such as:
- Panic Disorder: Feelings of terror that strike suddenly, including sweating, chest pain, and heart palpitations.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD): Constant thoughts or fears that cause you to perform certain rituals (obsessions) or routines (compulsions) repeatedly.
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): A condition that can develop following a traumatic and/or terrifying event that is associated with mid-brain dysregulation Social anxiety disorder: Overwhelming worry and self-consciousness about everyday social situations.
- Specific phobias: An intense fear of a specific object or situation that creates unrealistic avoidance behaviors generalized anxiety disorder: excessive, unrealistic worry and tension, even if there is nothing to worry about.
- Addiction: Using alcohol, prescription medication, or illegal drugs in a destructive manner to avoid certain feelings of physical or emotional pain.
Therapy can help if you are experiencing symptoms of depression or related conditions that may include:
- A depressed mood during most of the day
- Fatigue or loss of
- Insomnia or excessive
- Recurring thoughts of
death, suicide, or impending doom
- Significant weight
loss or gain
concentrating and remembering details
- Loss of short term
- Feelings of guilt,
worthlessness, and/or helplessness
- Extreme irritability
- Loss of cognitive
ability and function
- Loss of interest in
activities or hobbies that were once pleasurable